Song Of The Day

11.04.2007

First Blogg =D

So this is my first blog, aren't you just so excited to see what advice or stories my brain can remember and concoct? Well, i thought that first i should let you know what might be included in this blog. I will give advice to those who ask, just leave a comment on the blog, and I will answer your questions. Otherwise when I am not helping those who feel they need it, I will share stories. These stories could be incredibly amusing, these stories might be educational, these stories might give you advice and imput, these stories might be incredibly abstract. Take in what I write if you care too, and take what you can from the writing, if it helps you, congratulations. If you don't care to read this blog, finish with this sentence here.
Otherwise, I hope you appreciate the blog, and tell me whatchya think of it!!! WELL THANKYOU for reading this first blog, my others will be more interesting.. neways checkins laterrs peeps.

PS. I might have other bloggers on here too, so look at whos blogging what, k thnx!!!

PSS!!!! Song Of The Day : Teenagers by MCR - note i am in an MCR mood.

my songs of the day may reflect whatever mood im in, and may say something about the bloggage going on... neways share with ur friends, share with ur family, share with ur classmates, share with those u hate. =] byebyes for nows...

-InspirationalGoodbyes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fabulous darling
write more soon ;-)