Song Of The Day

11.04.2007

Oh now this could be fun

Hello
I'm here for the fame and the party, or whichever comes first.
My names hoplessromanticwithapanicattack, for all you know.
I'm here to do pretty much the same thing InspirationalGoodbyes is here for, but with my own personality and problem solvers.
Or problems.
Like I said before, whichever comes first.
You'll get my advice, and my own stories which can be amusing, hilarious, or though indulging for you.
I'll probably say what they were for me, and you probably won't agree.
That reminds me, I probably think differently than you, so don't get angry at that.
That shows individuality not preaching.
Like Inspirational Goodbyes I'm going to have a _______ of the day. She got song, so I picked quotes. They can range from hilarious to thoughtfull to loveful to loveless.
You'll just have to see.
But almost all of them will be by me.
Heres todays.
You said you never wanted to see me hurt. Did you close your eyes then when I cried?
All for now.

Tune in later for more fun times, and big words.

-hoplessromanitcwithapanicattack

No comments: